Saturday, May 26, 2018

Boss Zeefreaks!

May 26, 2018 Posted by Bazinga No comments

It was just a regular day. I was at work and I was scrolling my facebook feed and i saw zeefreaks post! He was asking his subcribers to dissect the VITA stock which has been on my watchlist!

My lunch break is about to end so i posted my analysis hurriedly along with a screenshot of the stock chart.

When i got home, i got a notification from FB and i saw zeefreaks name!




This is my face when i saw his name on the notification hahahha

I read his comment excitedly and he said "This is good" Ohhhh!! What just happened? Did he just say good? I was blown away. My self esteem boosted and it gave more inspiration to study TA harder.

I won't forget this day. He might have said it because i mentioned i'm a newbie but knowing Boss Z, he is very frank and doesn't take crap. I guess he really meant it.

Adios folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment