Thursday, May 24, 2018

Watchlist: MAC Part 2

May 24, 2018 Posted by Bazinga , 1 comment
MAC (05.24.18 )

This stock is making me excited.

As per previous post, entered @ 25.42, sell @ 27 resistance but now, its giving me second thoughts.

Correctly stock is @ 26.85 which is currently 5% gain if i sell.


Now, here's the interesting part,

EMA is about to form an AOTS which will give us a massive break out :)

BUT MA is far from that. MA 20 is trying to cross below the 100.


Looking @ the RSI, if this trend will continue, it will form the Higher Highs, lower lows rule which will then coincide with our formation of AOTS.

I will stick to my gut and hold this stock. I will sell it on tranches. first is when it breaks the 27 resistance and the rest following the AOTS basing on EMA.




1 comment: